BLUE Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "CODE BLUE") will establish personal information protection policy as below and promote protection of personal information.
- 1.Acquisition of personal information CODE BLUE will properly acquire personal information regardless of fraudulent or other illegal means.
- 2.Purposes of use of personal information CODE BLUE will use personal information for answering inquiries and sending e-mails and materials.
- 3.Protection of personal information CODE BLUE will take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent the leakage, loss or damage of personal information ensuring safe control of the handling of that information.
- 4.Consignment of personal information handling In the case of entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party, CODE BLUE shall conduct a strict investigation of the third party, and in order to ensure the safety management of those personal information, CODE BLUE will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision on the third parties.
- 5.Disclosure to third Party CODE BLUE will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining the consent of the person in advance, except in cases where stipulated in the laws and regulations of the Personal Information Protection Act etc.
- 6.Safety measures for personal information In order to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, CODE BLUE have taken all possible measures for security.
- 7.Compliance of laws and regulations and Review CODE BLUE will comply with Japanese laws and regulations applicable to personal information CODE BLUE possesses and make efforts to improve the content of this policy by reviewing it when necessary.
For inquiries about handling of personal information of CODE BLUE, please contact below.
Marutaka Bldg 3F, 6-16-12 Ginza,Chuouku,Tokyo 104-0061 Japan.
Established: April 1, 2018
Representative Executive: Kana Shinoda